Quick reminders for us all to take time to reflect, explore and discover new ways of thinking, doing, being, loving and living.
As the US is celebrating Thanksgiving Day tomorrow, I thought I’d share a gratitude list of my own. I actually wrote this years ago… but it still holds true today.
- I am grateful for those people who believed in me, supported me and helped me reach my goals this year. I would not be where I am today if it were not for the help of others who stood by me and saw the potential in me to succeed.
- I am grateful for the experiences I have when I travel and get to meet new people from different parts of the world. Meeting them has opened my eyes to new ways of thinking and living and gives me the chance to share their stories with others.
- I am grateful that today I caused no physical suffering to any other living being, direct or indirect, by choosing to only eat foods that come from our Earth.
- I am grateful for the many opportunities that have presented themselves to me this year
- I am grateful for good food, beautiful surroundings and the kindness of strangers.
- And today, and everyday, I express gratitude for all of you in our Sanguine Community. Your comments, and when you reach out to me personally and share your stories, touch me very deeply. I hope that my writing not only opens your heart and mind to the beautiful world we live in but also brings you a sense of internal contentment.
May there be harmony and gratitude in your life today and may your life in some way affect positive change on another.
Share the love…
Now over to you… What are you grateful for?
Chrissy Gruninger is an author and mindset coach. She mentors people on how to live their ONE beautiful life, wherever they may be. Her latest book, Lost and Found in the Land of Mañana explores her life in Costa Rica and both the challenges of working and living abroad as well as the beautiful life we can create from those experiences.
She loves her rainforest beach shack in Costa Rica, the sunshine and the rain and passionately believes that through intentional actions we create more happiness, health and harmony in the world.
Her goal: to empower others to thrive in an imperfect world.